Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 5+ Years experience
Expires: Until Filled
If you are a highly motivated Quality Assurance Professional, the Machined Parts QA Inspector position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
- Performs first article, in-process and finished work inspections of machine parts.
- Diverse Customer Base including Medical, Automotive, Semiconductor, Aerospace.
- Highly Competitive Wage.
- Established (35 years) Engineering Company.
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position.
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare.
- 401K with Match.
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities.
- Hours: 7:00AM- 3:30PM with opportunity for overtime.
- 5+ years experience preforming machined parts inspection in a machine shop environment.
- Works from AeroSpec as well as customer supplied drawings/specifications.
- Able to interpret inspection requirements from mil-spec’s, prints, sketches, work order routing forms, shipping papers, history file inspection data, acceptable/rejection forms and verbal/written instructions from manufacturing.
- Familiar with ISO 9002 and MIL-I-45208 quality standards.
- Clearly communicates and articulates deviations from drawing features and other requirements.
- Works with full range of inspection precision measuring instruments and special equipment such as CMMs, comparators, toolmaker microscopes, surface tables, dial indicators, gages blocks, contour readers, magnifying lights, and related tools, gages and equipment.
- Fluent in GD&T.
- Responsible for inspection, document control and calibration of inspection equipment as well as calibration records.
- Provides supervision and instruction to a part time assistant inspector.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.