If you are a motivated controls technician with a background in control panel and machines the Machine Control Integration Electrician position may inspire the next important step in your career. AeroSpec is seeking a talented technician to wire, integrate and develop equipment for our cutting edge automation projects. This individual works closely with our team of engineers and mechanical technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities by increasing their practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the design and construction of world class production equipment.
About AeroSpec, Inc.
AeroSpec is a global leader in innovative design, engineering, and manufacturing of automated assembly and test machine systems. Core competences include advanced high speed motion controls, precision component placement, precision custom metrology systems, machine vision and robot & laser integration. AeroSpec is ISO 9001 Visit our website at www.aerospecinc.com to explore the diverse breath of our technology, equipment and control panels. In the last two years we produced more than 3000 control panels. Over 1000 different custom machines and automated systems have been designed and developed AeroSpec since 1982.
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare and 401k
- Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
- Skills training and mentorship provided
- 1st Shift: 7:00AM to 3:30PM with Opportunity for Overtime
Duties & Responsibilities:
Constructs, wires, and debugs custom electrical control panels. Lays out control back panels and mounts components in accordance with wiring diagrams and schematics. Performs point to point wiring. Troubleshoots, tests, and inspects finished panels to UL 508a standards. Wires, integrates automated production machines and occasionally services equipment in the field. Works closely with controls engineers developing automated equipment.
- Technical Degree or equivalent and 8 – 15 year’s experience with wiring, debugging and qualifying industrial equipment.
- Familiar with specialized tools used in control panel construction.
- Must be able to read all types of blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to document changes in written formats.
- Must be able to use different types of electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical/electronic systems.
- Proficient in MS Windows/Office.
- Able to troubleshoot pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge in various Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC platforms, PanelView, motion controls systems, Understand multiple sensing technologies (Optical and proximity sensors, Laser sensors, and limit switches).
- Experience as a machine builder a plus.
- Industrial device programming a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD in developing wiring schematics a plus.
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may fill out our application form.
Find the application here.
Paid Time Off
Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
Paid Life Insurance
Paid Short Term Disability
Additional Voluntary Benefits
Various Training Opportunities
Hot Dog Days
Pumpkin Carving Contest