Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE: 35,000/year – 45,000/year
Employee Type: Full Time Employee w/ Benefits
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 2-3+ Years experience with contract administrator/negotiation (Preferably within an Engineering or Manufacturing Company)
Expires: Until Filled
Are you looking for a fast-paced, highly organized position working with project managers, customers, and written contracts on a daily basis?
AeroSpec’s Contract Administrator is the primary driver in our production workflow aligning the business on each and every contract for success. The Contract Administrator is involved in every project from “cradle-to-the-grave” including quoting, terms and conditions negotiation and formal acceptance of a purchase order.
This career track includes the ability to assume ownership of specific projects, provide detailed costing information, NDA status, invoicing and, per ISO 9001 standards, assure that AeroSpec is maintaining our promise of on-time delivery.
Working as part of a team, the Contract Administrator must demonstrate clear interpersonal communication skills and thrive under pressure. Keeping an open channel both inside AeroSpec and to our customers is the number one goal of the position.
- Work directly with AeroSpec Project Managers on a daily basis
- Interface with customer contacts on a daily basis
- Receive and Process Project Contractual Data as well as negotiate contracts
- Issue RMAs; Handle Customer Complaints
- Organize Engineering Project Labor and Material Budgets in order to enable Job Cost Accounting
- Run Financial Analysis Programs and Provide Cost Data to Project Managers
- Participate in business strategy meetings to steer the business’ future
- Full Time Position with Highly Competitive Benefits
- Collaborative, Small, High Tech Work Environment
- Established 33 year old company
- Opportunities for Rapid Growth and Specialized Training
- Convenient and accessible Phoenix East Valley Location (Chandler, AZ)
- 2-3 Years Manufacturing Contract, Accounting and/or Bookkeeping Experience (Preferably with an Engineering or Manufacturing Company)
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all employee levels.
- High level of comfort interfacing with, meeting and talking with customers
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and utilize PC computer productivity applications
- Strong knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Project Budgeting Practices
- Sage 100 ERP or similar ERP system experience preferable
- Microsoft Office Proficient (especially Excel)
- Great attention to detail as well as highly organized
- Experience with CRM a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat a plus
AeroSpec offers growth for the contract professional by providing a wide variety of experience in many different industries, focusing on best practices under changing conditions and regulations. Working within all aspects of the contract from quoting, negotiation, terms and conditions, non-disclosure agreements, tax codes, the position never has a dull moment, or the same day of work twice.
Founded in 1982, AeroSpec, is an established engineering company with 50 employees who come together to build great things, and “Do a Great Job.”
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.