Prototype Manufacturing and Quality Inspection Positions (Chandler, AZ)
- Prototype Machinist – Manual Mill/Lathe/Surface Grinder
- Prototype CNC Machinist – HAAS CNC(VMC Series)
- Machine Builder
- Prototype Welder Fabricator
- Quality Parts Inspector
Are you looking for a company with an established commitment to craftsmanship. Since 1982 AeroSpec’s mission statement has been “Do a Great Job!” Coupled with innovative engineering and on time deliveries, the quality of our equipment has made AeroSpec a leader in the development of high volume medical and pharmaceutical device manufacturing equipment and test systems.
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- Convenient, NE Chandler Location
- Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
- 401K with Match
- Skills training provided
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Details below…
Descriptions and Requirements for these Positions:
- Prototype Machinist – Machine prototype parts from engineering blueprints using manual mill/lathe/surface grinder. Understand both Linear and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. Experience with tool room CNC mills such as Bridgeport Easy track a plus. Toolmaking experience a plus. Machine building experience a plus.
- Prototype Machinist (HAAS VMC) – Machine prototype and short run parts from engineering blueprints using HAAS VF series VMC CNC mills. Understand both Linear and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. 3 to 5 years of CNC programming/setup plus 3 to 8 years of manual prototype experience required. Experience with SURFCAM a plus. Experience with CAD programs such as AutoCAD or Solidworks a plus.
- Machine Builder – Works closely with engineering to build/develop/debug automated mechanisms, machines and systems. Must meet requirements for prototype machinist above. Understand how to construct machines from assembly drawings and bill of materials. Knowledge of the operation of pneumatic components, electro-mechanical actuators, and cam driven devices and programmable logic controllers a plus.
- Prototype Welder/Fabricator – Weld and fabricate mild steel, alloy steel, and aluminum prototype parts from engineering blueprints using TIG or MIG welding equipment and basic fabrication tools. Also operates large metal cutting band saw and a plasma cutting torch. Understands drawings with linear dimensioning. Minimum of 5 years’ experience welding required. Prototype machining a plus. Supervisory experience a plus.
- Quality Parts Inspector – Performs first article, in-process and finished work inspections or machine parts. Responsible for inspection document control and calibration of inspection equipment as well as calibration records. Familiar with ISO 9002 and MIL-I-45208 quality standards. Clearly communicates and articulates deviations from drawings. Works from AeroSpec as well as customer drawings/specifications, mil-specifications, prints sketches, work order routing forms, shipping papers, history file inspection data, acceptance/rejection forms and verbal/written instructions from supervisor. Works with full range of inspection precision measuring instruments and special equipment such as comparator, toolmaker microscopes, surface tables, dial indicator gages, blocks contour reader, analyzers, magnifying lights, and related tools, gages and equipment. Fluent in GD&T. Provides supervision and instruction to a part time assistant inspector. AeroSpec to provide training for inspection and qualification of assembly equipment used in the medical industry.
Apply for this Position: