Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 5+ Years experience
Expires: Until Filled
Are you a seasoned CNC Machinist with high standards of craftsmanship? Are you looking for an organized, established company that offers long term stability and growth? Since 1982 AeroSpec’s mission statement has been “Do a Great Job!” Coupled with innovative engineering and on time deliveries, the quality of our product has made AeroSpec a leader in the development of high volume Medical, Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor device manufacturing equipment and test systems.
- Program, Setup and Machine prototype and short run parts from engineering blueprints using HAAS VF series VMC CNC Mills.
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Established (33 years) Engineering Company
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- 401K with Match
- Skills training provided
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM with opportunity for overtime.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating CNC Vertical Mills such as Doosan, Mazak, Haas, Yam or SMG
- Ability to program mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and proving part programs.
- Proficient reading blue prints and understanding specifications and tolerances and GD&T.
- Capable of reading all measuring instruments.
- Knowledge of programming Mills using SURFCAM is a plus.
- Experience operating Manual mills and lathes a plus.
- Experience with CAD programs such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.