Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 5+ Years experience
Expires: Until Filled
If you are a highly motivated CNC Mill Machinist, the Prototype/Short Run Machinist position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
- Highly Competitive Wage.
- Established (34 years) Engineering Company.
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position.
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare.
- 401K with Match.
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities.
- Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM with opportunity for overtime.
Duties and Requirements:
- Program, Setup and Machine prototype and short run parts from engineering blueprints using HAAS VMC Mills.
- Machine components to within specified tolerances.
- Analyze and diagnose machining, programming and tooling problems.
- Continually seek and suggest methods to improve the overall workflow.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating CNC Vertical Mills such as Haas, Doosan, Mazak, Yam or SMG.
- Ability to program mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets, compensation.
- Proficient reading blue prints and understanding specifications and GD&T.
- Understanding of manufacturing QA procedures and processes.
- Capable of reading manual measuring instruments.
- Experience with exotic materials a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Experience with CAD programs such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks a plus.
- Knowledge of programming Mills using SURFCAM is a definite plus.
- Manual mills and lathe experience a plus.
Apply for this Position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.