Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 5+ Years Experience as Prototype Machinist
Expires: Until Filled
Are you a seasoned prototype machinist? Can you see yourself in a role working closely with a design engineering team to develop optimum mechanisms for production automated assembly and test equipment? Do you enjoy building machines? Since 1982 AeroSpec, Inc. has been a leader in the engineering and manufacturing of custom machines and systems with over 1000 original designs.
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Established (34 years) Engineering Company
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- 401K with Match
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM with opportunity for overtime.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Prototype Machinist or Tool Maker.
- Highly skilled at manual machine tools including Bridgeports, engine and toolroom lathes, surface grinders, etc.
- Proficient reading blue prints, understanding specifications and tolerances and GD&T– expect an exercise during the interview.
- Capable of performing part inspections using manual measurement equipment.
- Knowledge of programming and operating CNC toolroom mills a plus.
- Capable of solving challenging tooling problems a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.