Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 10+ Years experience
Expires: Until Filled
Are you a seasoned prototype machinist who has a flare for designing fixtures? Can you see yourself in a role working closely with a design engineering team to develop optimum mechanisms for production automated assembly and test equipment? The Design Machinist position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
- Member of AeroSpec’s established prototype/short run machine shop team.
- Assist AeroSpec’s Mechanical Engineering team with mechanism development and design for manufacturing.
- Highly Competitive Wage.
- Established (35 years) Engineering Company.
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position.
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare.
- 401K with Match.
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities.
- Hours: 7:00AM — 3:30PM with opportunity for overtime
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Prototype Machinist or Tool Maker
- Highly skilled at manual machine tools including Bridgeports, engine and toolroom lathes, surface grinders, etc.
- Proficient reading blue prints, understanding specifications and GD&T.
- Capable of performing part inspections using manual measurement equipment.
- Experience building highly functional machines and mechanisms.
- Flare for sketching or drawing fixtures and mechanisms.
- Capable of solving challenging tooling problems.
- Knowledge of programming and operating CNC toolroom mills a plus.
- Knowledge of automated tooling and systems a plus.
- Experience with mechanical drafting a plus.
- Experience with CAD/CAM programs such as AutoCAD/SolidWorks/SURFCAM a plus.
Apply for this Position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.