Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 3-5 years recruiting experience
Expires: Until Filled
Do you have a knack for high density electrical wiring? Do you have interest in developing your understanding of electrical control devices and mechanisms found in electrical control panels and automated systems.
If you have such interest, the Electrical Controls Wiring Position may inspire the next important step in your career. AeroSpec is seeking motivated technicians to learn how to wire, integrate and develop control panels, subsystems and equipment for our cutting edge automation projects. These individuals work closely with our team of engineers and mechanical technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities in increasing their practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the design and construction of world class production equipment.
- Highly Competitive Wage Depending on Experience
• Established (34 years) Engineering Company
• Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
• Skills training and mentorship provided
• Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
• 1st Shift: 7:00AM to 3:30PM with Opportunity for Overtime
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Technical Degree or equivalent and 0 – 5 years’ experience with wiring of control panels, automotive systems, or commercial facilities.
• Understands basic electrical theory.
• Basic proficiency reading electrical schematics and excellent standards for craftsmanship.
• Knowledge of electrical controls components.
• Ability to perform basic electrical testing and troubleshooting.
• Familiar with specialized tools used in control panel construction.
• Basic proficiency in MS Windows a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.