Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: Engineering or Technical BS. MBA or advance engineering degree
Experience: See Below
Expires: Until Filled
- Lead teams to develop Automation and Test Equipment for use in Automotive, Defense, Semiconductor, and Medical Industries
- Hands-on manage and organize all phases of technical projects including Concept, Proposal, Design, Development, Manufacturing and Commissioning
- Direct a team of mechanical and controls designers and engineering technicians
- Communicate directly with customer management and engineering
- Fast paced, efficient and team oriented environment
- Opportunity for technical diversification and specialized training
- Great growth position, highly competitive wage, performance based bonuses, comprehensive benefits
- Convenient and accessible Phoenix East Valley location
AeroSpec is the Southwest’s leader in manufacturing controls, vision systems, robotics, automation and specialty tooling. AeroSpec incorporates a wide variety of technologies to meet our customers’ requirements. These include Machine Vision, Robotics, Laser Processing, High Speed, High Precision, Dispensing, Inspection and Metrology Systems, PLC and PC based Control Systems, Advanced Test Systems, and Material Handling. We are based in Chandler Arizona but have established a worldwide customer base.
From small manually operated assembly cells to large automated assembly lines, AeroSpec offers a diverse collection of turn-key solutions that save time, money and provide excellent Return-on-Investment for the customer. Solutions are designed and manufactured in-house and with full documentation provided to allow for near-instant setup and production.
Primary Responsibilities: Lead a cross functional team delivering manufacturing solutions to a wide variety of customers. From meeting with customers to understand their needs, to requirements definition, project planning, system design, assembly, integration/install, through after sale support, the individual will be responsible for all aspects of a project or projects. Ability to plan and manage execution of the team as measured by quality, cost, and schedule are essential. Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills in order to build strong and lasting relationships as well as provide clear and concise communication with customers and team mates. Organizational skills are a must.
– Engineering or Technical BS. MBA or advance engineering degree is a plus.
– Proven track record of leading projects to technical success: on time and within budget.
– Able to translate project and customer requirements into specific achievable team goals.
– Highly organized and able to effectively perform project management analysis. techniques for standard projects by preparing and updating a project schedules
– Understand how to achieve goals and solve problems thought teamwork and collaboration.
– Handle the budget responsibilities of approximately $250 thousand to $2 Million.
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
– Experience in leading cross functional teams.
– Proficient use of Microsoft Project or related planning software.
– Ability to travel.
– Conform with industry standards including ISO 9000 quality procedures.
– Familiarity with Agile Scrum a plus.
– Experience with factory automation a plus.
– Experience with programming or design software a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.