Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: Technical Degree
Experience: 0-5 Years experience
Expires: Until Filled
Do you have a knack for high density electrical wiring? Do you have a strong interest in developing your understanding of electrical devices and mechanisms found in electrical control panels and automated systems?
If you have such interest, the Electrical Wiring Position may inspire the next important step in your career. AeroSpec is seeking motivated technicians to learn how to wire, integrate and develop control panes, subsystems and equipment for our cutting edge automation projects. These individuals will work closely with our team of engineers and mechanical technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities in increasing their practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the design and construction of world class automation equipment.
- 1st Shift Position: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM with Opportunity for Overtime
- Highly Competitive Wage Depending on Experience and Education
- Established (35 years) Engineering Company
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- Skills training and mentorship provided
- Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Technical Degree or equivalent and 0-5 years’ experience with wiring of control panels, automotive systems, aircraft avionics or commercial facilities.
- Understand basic electrical theory.
- Basic proficiency reading electrical schematics and knowledge of electrical controls components.
- Uncompromising standards for craftsmanship.
- Familiar with specialized tools used in electrical wiring and control panel construction.
- Ability to perform basic electrical testing and troubleshooting.
- Basic proficiency in MS Windows a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.