Are you a motivated controls technician with a background in control panel and machine wiring? Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge automation projects? If so, then AeroSpec may be the next step in your career. AeroSpec is seeking a talented technician to wire, integrate and develop equipment for our cutting-edge automation projects. This individual works closely with our team of engineers and mechanical technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities by increasing his practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the design and construction of world class production equipment. This position is first shift (7am-3:30pm) with the opportunity for overtime.
- Installs, wires and integrates control panels into automated production machines
- Powers up the equipment and performs basic system and subsystem testing and troubleshooting
- Works closely with controls engineers and programmers to integrate software and validate equipment functionality
- Provides occasional field service support
- Technical Degree or equivalent and 5 – 15 years’ experience with wiring, debugging and qualifying industrial equipment.
- Expert with specialized tools used in control panel construction and machine wiring.
- Adept at reading all types of blueprints and schematics
- Capable of troubleshooting pneumatic systems
- Working knowledge in various Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC platforms, PanelView, motion controls systems.
- Skilled in documenting changes in written formats
- Understanding of multiple sensing technologies (Optical and Proximity sensors, Laser sensors, limit switches, barcode scanners)
- Experienced with using a variety of electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical/electronic systems.
- Background in field support a plus
- Experience as a machine builder a plus
- Industrial device programming a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD in developing wiring schematics a plus.
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and voluntary benefits
- 401k with company match
- Training opportunities
About AeroSpec, Inc.:
AeroSpec is a global leader in innovative design, engineering, and manufacturing of automated assembly and test machine systems. Core competences include advanced high-speed motion controls, precision component placement, precision custom metrology systems, machine vision and robot & laser integration. Visit our website at www.aerospecinc.com to explore the diverse breath of our technology, equipment and control panels.