Do you enjoy working with Information Systems such as CRM, ERP, and Document Management Systems? Can you see yourself in an information technology position working to support our growing technology infrastructure? Are you able to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment where communication and teamwork are key? If so, the Information Systems Specialist position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
The Information Systems Specialist will work as part of our Information Technology and Systems team acting as the company’s subject matter expert for the core software applications at AeroSpec.
- Act as the company’s subject matter expert & primary resource on our core software applications including Document Management, Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Electronic Resource Planning (ERP)
- Develop process controls, procedures and workflows based on best practices
- Participate in IT/IS strategy meetings offering suggestions on new technology and special projects
- Member of our Management Systems group responsible for workflow, process & procedures and information management
- Aid with PC desktop support, printers & plotters, software applications, etc.
- Experience with database driven applications such as CRM, ERP and Document Management Systems
- Working Knowledge of Windows-based Servers and PCs a must
- Experience with Mitel VoIP, Office 365, VMware and WordPress, a plus
- 2D/3D CAD Experience, a plus
- Associates Degree (or greater) a plus
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, dependent on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and voluntary benefits
- 401k with company match
- Training opportunities
AeroSpec is a leader in design-engineer-build solutions for manufacturing. Our team creates custom manufacturing equipment for cutting edge products needed in a connected world. We create an extensive range of automation technology and solve all types of manufacturing challenges. The company is a respected leader in innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries working to grow their technology and manufacturing capability. Details of the company and its products can be viewed at www.aerospecinc.com.