Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manage Others: No
Education: Technical Degree or equivalent
Experience: 2+ years’ experience with assembly and wiring control panels and wiring industrial equipment
Expires: Until Filled
Are you a highly motivated Instrumentation, Controls or Avionics Technician who prefers assembly and development over maintenance? If so, the Instrumentation Wiring Technician position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
- Hands-On Assembly, Wiring, Debug and Development
- Exceptional Growth Opportunity
- Skills training and mentorship provided
- Established (34 years) Engineering Company
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position
- Extremely Competitive Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
- 401k with Match
- Reports directly to the Controls Operations Manager
- Able to assemble and wire custom Instrumentation Panels and wire machines from blueprints, wiring schematics and custom specifications. Expect an exercise during the interview.
• Install Control Panels on custom machines and in accordance with blueprints and wiring schematics.
• Basic knowledge of electrical codes including 2014 NEC (NFPA 70), UL508a.
• Promote highest levels of workmanship and best practices in industrial wiring
• Ability to provide feedback on prints and “redline” as appropriate.
• Must be able to use different types of electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical/electronic systems.
• Knowledge of electrical controls components and instrumentation commonly used in industrial equipment.
• Proficient in MS Windows/Office.
• Background as a field support technician a “Plus.”
• Experience as a machine builder a “Plus.”
- Technical Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience with assembly and wiring control panes and wiring industrial equipment.
Apply for this position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.