Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manage Others: Yes
Experience: 5-15 years
If you are a motivated controls technician with a background in control panel and machine wiring the Machine Control Electrician position may inspire the next important step in your career. AeroSpec is seeking a talented technician to wire, integrate and develop equipment for our cutting edge automation projects. This individual works closely with our team of engineers and mechanical technicians to experience unparalleled growth opportunities by increasing his practical skills and acquiring specialized knowledge in the design and construction of world class production equipment.
- Highly Competitive Wage Depending on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- Convenient, NE Chandler Location
- Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
- 401K with Match
- Skills training and mentorship provided
- 1st Shift: 7:00AM to 3:30PM with Opportunity for Overtime
- Details below…
Duties and Responsibilities
The Machine Controls Electrician is capable of performing all control panel fabrication, machine wiring, debug and optimization of automation equipment to meet customer specifications. He installs, wires and integrates control panels into automated production machines. He powers up the equipment and performs basic system and subsystem testing and troubleshooting. The Electrician works closely with controls engineers and programmers to integrate software and validate equipment functionality. He occasionally services equipment in the field. He may lead and/or supervise Control Panel Builders and Wiring Electricians.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Technical Degree or equivalent and 5 – 15 years’ experience with wiring, debugging and qualifying industrial equipment.
- 3+ years in a lead or supervisory role.
- Expert with specialized tools used in control panel construction and machine wiring.
- Adept at reading all types of blueprints and schematics.
- Capable of troubleshooting pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge in various Rockwell Allen Bradley PLC platforms, PanelView, motion controls systems.
- Skilled in documenting changes in written formats.
- Understanding of multiple sensing technologies (Optical and Proximity sensors, Laser sensors, limit switches, barcode scanners).
- Experienced with using a variety of electrical test equipment to troubleshoot electrical/electronic systems.
- Proficient in MS Windows/Office.
- Background in field support a plus.
- Experience as a machine builder a plus.
- Industrial device programming a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD in developing wiring schematics a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.