Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: High School Diploma
Experience: 5+ Years experience in Office Administration
Expires: Until Filled
Do you find satisfaction in taking ownership of your work? Do you thrive in a high activity position? Do you enjoy meeting and helping people? If so, the Front Office Manager position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
• Manage Front Office Activity and Resources
• Fast paced environment with exposure to a variety of task and experiences
• Help shape the “Face” of AeroSpec to Clients and Vendors
• Provide support to the Engineering and Accounting Departments
• Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
• Team Oriented, Small, High Tech Company Work Environment
• Highly Competitive Compensation
• Established 35 year old, 62 Employee Engineering Company
• Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare & 401k
• High school education
• Business Administration College Courses a plus
• Proficient in MS Word and Outlook.
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge
• Experience in writing procedures a plus
• 5+ years’ experience in office administration.
• 2+ years’ experience in a receptionist or “Front Desk” role.
• Accounting experience a plus
• Strong results-oriented, organization and management skills
• Provides solutions to problems and recommends changes to procedures to management utilizing knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
• Recommends changes in procedures affecting assigned function
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interface with a diverse workforce
Apply for this Position:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.