Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Part Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: Previous Admin/Receptionist Experience Recommended, Not Required
Expires: Until Filled
The Part Time Administrative Assistant is a support position at AeroSpec with the potential to grow into a full-time position and is perfect for a college-going student or someone looking for part time work with a flexible, yet consistent schedule.
The Administrative Assistant provides support to our Contracts and Procurement department handling setup tasks and entering data into various systems such as ERP, Contract Relationship Databases, Electronic Document System, as well as custom design applications. Full training is offered and no previous experience is required, but a plus.
The job entails following both established procedures as well as working through unwritten procedures and formalizing them for others to follow. Acting as a backup for our Office Manager/Receptionist, the position will also require time at our front desk greeting customers and vendors both in-person and over the phone.
- This position is part-time with flexible hours and with potential to grow into full time.
- Growth opportunities to take on more responsibilities, tasks, and projects
- Exposure to a variety of tasks and experiences with training to go with them
- Team oriented, high tech company
- Convenient East Valley Location (Chandler, AZ)
The Administration Assistant is responsible for:
- Contract Administration Data Entry
- Purchasing Procurement Data Entry
- Assists Assistant Officer Manager with various tasks
- Backup Receptionist duties
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Previous data entry experience a plus but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook & Excel)
- Experience working in a small business environment a plus
- ERP, CRM, and Crystal Reports experience a plus but not required
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.