Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Part-Time
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 3-5 years recruiting experience
Expires: Until Filled
- Part of AeroSpec’s HR team to develop, execute and refine recruiting strategy.
- Compose and refine Job Ads and post open positions on various job sites.
- Provide timely follow-up with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Maintain the online application tracking system.
- Develop creative methods to network talent contacts for future searches.
- Assist with HR functions as needed.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Potential to grow into permanent position.
- Team Oriented, small, high tech company work environment.
- Established 34 years, 55 employee company and growing.
- Convenient and accessible Phoenix East Valley Location (Chandler, AZ)
- 3-5 years recruiting experience.
- BA Communications or related degree.
- Highly Experienced with online sourcing techniques.
- Must have sales-driven approach to recruitment with a customer service attitude.
- Skilled at cold calling and building quick rapport with candidates and hiring managers.
- Technical recruiting a plus/Manufacturing recruiting a plus.
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office and/or Adobe Products a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.