CNC Machinist – HAAS VMC Mills
Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Manage Others: No
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED + Training
Experience: Five Years
Post Date: 8/21/2015
Expires: Until Filled
Are you looking for a company with an established commitment to Craftsmanship? Since 1982 AeroSpec’s mission statement has been “Do a Great Job!” Coupled with innovative engineering and on time deliveries, the quality of our equipment has made AeroSpec a leader in the development of high volume Medical, Pharmaceutical and Semiconductor device manufacturing equipment and test systems.
- Highly Competitive Wage
- Established (33 years) Engineering Company
- Comprehensive Benefits with Solid Healthcare
- Convenient, Northeast Chandler Location
- Team Oriented, Small Company Work Environment
- 401K with Match
- Skills training provided
- Excellent growth and promotion opportunities
- Program, Setup and Machine prototype and short run parts from engineering blueprints using HAAS VF series VMC CNC Mills.
- Full Time, Permanent, 1st Shift Position.
- Hours: 7:00AM – 3:30PM with opportunity for overtime.
- Machine components to within specified tolerances.
- Analyze and diagnose machining and tooling problems.
- Continually seek and suggest methods to improve the overall workflow of AeroSpec’s prototype/short run machine shop.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience operating CNC Vertical Mills such as Doosan, Mazak, Haas, Yam or SMG
- High School Diploma or GED with subsequent course work in relevant training
- Ability to program mills by entering instructions, including zero and reference points, setting tool registers, offsets, compensation and proving part programs.
- Proficient reading blue prints and understanding specifications and tolerances and GD&T.
- Understanding of manufacturing Quality assurance procedures and processes
- Able to trouble shoot tooling issues
- Capable of reading of reading all measuring instruments.
- Experience with exotic materials a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Experience with CAD programs such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks a plus.
- Knowledge of programming Mills using SURFCAM is a definite plus
- Manual mills and lathe a Plus
About AeroSpec, Inc.
AeroSpec, Inc., a leader in the design and development of Medical, Semiconductor and Automotive Safety Automation Equipment, provides an environment of great, friendly people, challenging work, growth, and stability for the CNC Machinist. Founded in 1982, the firm is an established engineering company with 50 employees.
Apply for this Position: