Location: Chandler, AZ
Base Pay: DOE
Employee Type: Full Time Employee
Manage Others: No
Education Level: N/A
Experience: 3+ Years experience
Expires: Until Filled
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to help recruit talent for a growing high tech company? Are you a friendly, outgoing person and a natural networker? Do you enjoy writing persuasive job ads? Do you also have a general knowledge of HR functions such as: compensation, benefits, payroll management, employment law and maintaining confidentiality? If so, the Recruiter/HR Coordinator position at AeroSpec may inspire the next important step in your career.
- Part of AeroSpec’s HR team to develop, execute and refine recruiting strategy.
- Compose and refine Job Ads and post open positions on various job sites.
- Provide timely follow-up with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Maintain the online application tracking system.
- Develop creative methods to network talent contacts for future searches.
- Perform HR Functions as needed.
- Team Oriented, Small, High Tech Company Work Environment.
- Established 35 years, 62 Employee Company.
- Convenient and accessible Phoenix East Valley Location (Chandler, AZ).
- 3-5 years recruiting/HR experience.
- BA Communications, or related degree.
- Demonstrated success recruiting individual contributor up to manager levels.
- Skilled at cold calling and building quick rapport with candidates and hiring managers.
- Background in managing payroll, benefits and confidential employee information.
- Aptitude for solving personnel problems and creating a conflict free environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office and/or Adobe Products.
- Experience with SAGE 100 or similar accounting system a plus.
- Familiar with labor law a plus.
- Technical recruiting experience a plus.
Apply for this Position:
If asked in for an interview, to expedite the process, you may download, print, and fill out our application form and bring it with you to your meeting with our HR staff.